Strategy & Direction
Professions Australia is the unifying voice of associations representing the professions.
Professions Australia is an essential partner with our member associations in building and maintaining community confidence in all professionals.
Role Statement (Goals)
As a national organisation of professional associations, Professions Australia advances and promotes professionalism for the benefit of the community. It does this by:
- complementing and supporting its member associations;
- communicating the benefits of professionalism and ethical practice;
- providing the means for sharing information, ideas and expertise among the professions;
- developing and promoting policies on agreed matters;
- encouraging wide debate on professional matters;
- providing Governments with reliable and objective advice on relevant issues; and
- supporting its member associations in the promotion of professionalism.